Hallo lieber Besucher - Meld Dich kostenlos an und mach mit!
Offroad Forum :: Deutschlands größtes markenübergreifendes und werbefreies Allradforum
Login:    
Melde Dich (natürlich kostenlos) an und log Dich ein - Dann ist das Forum komplett werbefrei.
Schalthebel Spiel

Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2 =>

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Santana und Iveco Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Santana_Motor_UK
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2018

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS10
BeitragVerfasst am: 08.02.2022 15:07:46    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hello Mario,

At the moment, there is no information about whether the selector lever or housing will be produced again. The information that I have is that the original manufacturer is no loner operating, so I think it is unlikely in the near future

However, I would be prepared to commission a small number of custom manufactured gear levers and housings, if there was sufficient interest. But, I would need an original example in reasonably good condition, in order to proceed. I would wish to not simply clone the original, but try to improve on it. And remove as much plastic as possible, so that it would last a long time!

I hope there would be some interest for an available 'off the shelf' solution that would minimise the 'downtime' for a Massif.

I am liaising with someone who may be able to provide some data or even the loan of some parts, but there is no certainty to this, because the parts have not yet been acquired.

In the meantime, if anyone knows of a gear stick and gear change housing that I could borrow, to use to start this project, I would be very interested to hear from them.

Regards,
John

Santana Motor UK Ltd

Approved Official Distributor of Genuine Replacement Parts for the Santana PS10 and Iveco Massif

https://www.facebook.com/SantanaMotorUK/

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
MW1979
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

Mit dabei seit Mitte 2021

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.02.2022 18:23:33    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

hello John,

thank you for your feedback and information. Can you say what the shifter cost you in England?! here in Germany, Iveco wants €2800 for it. I'll keep my eyes open for a usable shift lever, if I know something, I'll get in touch with you. Maybe people who are interested in a self-made shift lever that may be cheaper than the original should get in touch.

greeting
Mario
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Hirschlein
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

Mit dabei seit Ende 2009

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.06.2022 17:08:33    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Dear Frienda,
is there anything in Progress.. The Massif that I am maintaining has the same Problems with the Gear-shifter.
Regards
Andy
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Santana und Iveco Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2 =>
Seite 2 von 2 Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen || Nach oben
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Forensicherheit

59654 Angriffe abgewehrt

Zeit für Seitenerstellung: 0.057  Sekunden 

Software: phpBB © phpBB Group :: Extensions: flashman.TV :: Impressum + Rechtliches :: Datenschutzerklärung :: Das Team im Überblick :: Filter- und PN-Ignorier-Einstellungen