Hallo lieber Besucher - Meld Dich kostenlos an und mach mit!
Offroad Forum :: Deutschlands größtes markenübergreifendes und werbefreies Allradforum
Login:    
Melde Dich (natürlich kostenlos) an und log Dich ein - Dann ist das Forum komplett werbefrei.
Transilvania trophy 1997 in Ukraine and...
first off-road meating from 1991 year

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> User für User - Hilfen und Erfahrungsaustausch Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Romi2121
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2009

...und hat diesen Thread vor 3832 Tagen gestartet!

Fahrzeuge
1. Lada Niva 1985, Lada Niva M 2010, Nissan Patrol Y60 Station 1991
BeitragVerfasst am: 30.10.2013 21:16:46    Titel: Transilvania trophy 1997 in Ukraine and...
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hi frends!
I open this thema, because want find two persons - the organiszators of Transzilvani trophy in 1997, which was organiszed in Transkarpatia, Ukraine.
I just know the names Koch and Herbert.

This trophy was organiszed in 1997 year, and of course, we dont hawe any information about this trophy, only my frend from Uzghorod, who took place too, gived me some pictures:

I want truy find hear, because this forum is on of the biggest in Germany and organiszators and most members was from Germany.
If somebody hawe any information about members who was in the Ukraine Transzilvania trophy, please, help with information - i want know more about this trip. Any information, pictures will be help for make full story. I will be wery glad for help.
P.S. First off-road meating was in Ukraine organiszed in 1991 year. I was theare and remember this wery well. Remember and some persons. I hawe movie about first off-road - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgJAlcFZATw
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
woody300ge
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Mitte 2007

Fahrzeuge
1. G300GE 3,6 OE
2. Puch 230GE Hochdach
BeitragVerfasst am: 31.10.2013 07:13:30    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

hi romi !

i know Horst Koch, one of the organisators.he is a cardealer 8km from me. you can contact him over his homepage www.koch-happurg.de . his car is the yellow Jepp CJ(64), Henrik Strasser with the "lila kuh"(99), yellow-black Mercedes G(54) must be Norbert Sollner and in picture 4 the winking man on the left, in the red overall must be Jürgen Teichert from Taubenreuther. i hope it was helpfull for you.

greats walter
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Peter_110
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2006

BeitragVerfasst am: 31.10.2013 08:25:40    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hi Romi,

first picture right marked person is Herbert Pöltl from Ellmau/Austria, yellow Jeep in water is Breitler Werner from Vienna.

cheers
Peter
Romi2121
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2009

Fahrzeuge
BeitragVerfasst am: 31.10.2013 08:52:46    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Wau!!! Thanks!!!
I surprised for wery farst answers!!!
Will truy to connect with him.
If somebody hawe pictures from this off-road meatings, please, show! I want prepear full report.
Walter and Peter, big thanks for help!!!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
FRPO
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

Mit dabei seit Ende 2014

Fahrzeuge
1. Puch G 280 GE
BeitragVerfasst am: 16.09.2014 01:29:44    Titel: Is there any more Information needed?
 Antworten mit Zitat  

I was part of the organization at this trophy in 1996 and 1997, driven by my own Puch G. In 1997 my Rallye car was also shown at the international off-road-show in Munic and was sponsored by Fulda and Delta. I checked also the completely Rallye raid BEFORE the beginning of the trophy and the main problem was, that too much melting water of the mountains took away bridges and roads of the planed route. We lost at this tour 3 completely cars, one Toyota Landcruiser, a brand new defender and a Mercedes G 300D and had therefore to change the route once more.
In 1997 this was the last trophy in the Ukraine because we were forced off by government troops to leave the Ukraine (within armored tanks and troops - Eurosport reported this via satellite also). We were guarded by the state police to the border and this was the last time, we were allowed to visit this country.
We were told, that the reason of this action was, that the organisation spent much money (for planed damaging the land by our cars) not to the people living there, but to the Ukraine mafia, controlled by the chief, so called Igor. I knew him and was wondering, because he got a brand new Ford Maverick at the beginning for his help. Igor protected us by guarding us two Ukraine soldiers with Kalashnikov and granades. The people living there, were very, very poor and there was never seen a car owned by this people. If they were rich, they had horses and donkeys to travel by.
The shown people on this pic are NOT Horst Koch! It's Wolfgang Traub and Herbert Pöltl. Wolfgang was the organisation chief of this trophy by his Travel agency, which organized this trophy. Herbert was the Technican chief, was the best off road driver I have ever met and he learned me to understand the most important things in driving technical.
It's important to say, that Herbert and I (we live both in Austria/ Tyrol) were driving the whole distance from Austria to Ukraine and back...within driving the Rallye raid also! And therefore you need to know, how to drive without damaging your car ;-)

From both trophies there exists a video (it's on VHS video system only) and I have both videos on my own. The only thing to say is, that the videos were only made for promotion to get more people to the following trophies. But the trophy was much harder and more dangerous, that it looked like in this videos. I have also the original road books and also the famous "Transylvania Trophy" T-shirts, which were washed very often, but there is no change in color or missing text - good old German quality ;-)

There also exists more than 1000 photos of this Rallye raid, most made by private drivers and parts of the organisation team. I think, this time the trophy was really took by hand made cars. There were many good ideas to make the cars off road proof and no use of prototypes, which take place in the actual super sylvania trophy.

By the way: the most famous car on this trophy was the so called "Lila kuh" (translated: violent cow) of Hendrik Strasser. This time there existed only two types of Mercedes G: the short (2 doors) and the long (4 doors) one. But Hendrik checked one G from the Swiss army, which was exactly in between this both types: Longer than the short one and shorter than the long G.
The chassis was modified by Toyota parts, the motor was from the E34 BMW M5. And the special name was created because of the special built in horn: it sounds like a cow ;-)

There are much more stories about this trophy so feel free to ask me for more details. Do you know, for an example, the procedure of get a fuel tank at this trophy? There was no gas station in this area. Gas was delivered by trucks. But the driver had problems to serve the needed gas. There was no possibility of check the amount of flown gas by any fuel gauge. The driver used a canister, marked by 10 liters. So he filled up this canister, took it to the car and took it in. After that he refilled it once more and so on. For a capacity of 100 liters you needed 10 times to refill....and much more time. And now guess, how long it took time to spend gas to over 100 cars ;-)

Kind greetings from the Tyrolian mountains,
Franko

P.S.:
I was really embossed by this trophies and my life changed completely after being part of this because there will be no chance to get impressions from the Ukraine landscape in future any more. After this trophy in 1997 I took my Rallye car to the garage and there it sleeps till today...the dust and mud is original kept for nearby 20 years now ;-)
Romi2121
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2009

Fahrzeuge
BeitragVerfasst am: 21.09.2014 08:49:36    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hi Franko!
Great thanks for your post! Your story for me was wery intresting, and i wery hapy get this all information. I have a lot of questions for you)))! More detail in PM.

simon009
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

Mit dabei seit Anfang 2024

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.01.2024 23:41:25    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Herbert is my grandpa
Contact me +4367763353362
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> User für User - Hilfen und Erfahrungsaustausch
Seite 1 von 1 Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen || Nach oben
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Forensicherheit

75834 Angriffe abgewehrt

Zeit für Seitenerstellung: 0.157  Sekunden 

Software: phpBB © phpBB Group :: Extensions: flashman.TV :: Impressum + Rechtliches :: Datenschutzerklärung :: Das Team im Überblick :: Filter- und PN-Ignorier-Einstellungen