Hallo lieber Besucher - Meld Dich kostenlos an und mach mit!
Offroad Forum :: Deutschlands größtes markenübergreifendes und werbefreies Allradforum
Login:    
Melde Dich (natürlich kostenlos) an und log Dich ein - Dann ist das Forum komplett werbefrei.
Was ist der Trax wert ??????

Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2 =>

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstige Marken und Typen Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht

Club der Ehemaligen

Du bist daheim :-)

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2006 13:05:03    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

The Trax mentioned in this thread is sold due to german emission laws and the following costs.....
We also have a subforum here called "User stellen sich vor" saying "User can introduce themselves".
rrnsss
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2006

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2006 14:59:31    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hello all , thank you for the warm welcome.

Sadly , I do not know how to speak german except for a few words like "sitz, Platz, Vorhaus, Geblaut etc etc " all from training dogs. Please forgive my ignorance.

Here in India there are not many Trax 4x4s available. Most of the manufactured vehicles are for export only.

I have lived in australia and the USof A and have had Toyota LC , Jeep Wrangler 2.4 L , Chevy Silverado V8 4x4 .

But of all the vehicles I love the judo, because it is a very honest attempt to make a true offroader at very low cost. Here in India it is available for USD15700 with A/C power steering PTO and diff-locks.

The body work is very poor and the quality of the interiors is also very poor. As far as offroad ability, I have not got stuck even during the monsoon deep inside the jungle.

I would like to know your HONEST OPINION about the trax 4x4.

Ram
www.force4x4.com
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen

Club der Ehemaligen

Du bist daheim :-)

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2006 15:10:09    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Three years ago when I started my offroadlife after I went to the Sahara- Desert with a fried I thought about buing a Trax.
The prices for wellknown 4x4, even in poor condition were so ridigulous so I threw an eye on it.
Finally I found a rare Diesel Suzuki Samurai, in India known as Maruti Sierra (not sure) and bought it.
There is no real service in Germany for Traxes and I wasn´t shure what would happen if they stopped the Import.
I also did not like the construction of the front axle....

But I still like the car a lot, because its so simple. I met a happy couple in the desert with a Trax and once saw a red one in Munich.
rrnsss
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2006

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2006 15:25:14    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Bondgirl hat folgendes geschrieben:
Three years ago when I started my offroadlife after I went to the Sahara- Desert with a fried I thought about buing a Trax.
The prices for wellknown 4x4, even in poor condition were so ridigulous so I threw an eye on it.
Finally I found a rare Diesel Suzuki Samurai, in India known as Maruti Sierra (not sure) and bought it.
There is no real service in Germany for Traxes and I wasn´t shure what would happen if they stopped the Import.
I also did not like the construction of the front axle....

But I still like the car a lot, because its so simple. I met a happy couple in the desert with a Trax and once saw a red one in Munich.

Yes you are right , the front axle is independant and seems a bit weak for rock climbing etc.

The vehicle you are talking about is "Maruti Gypsy" http://www.marutigypsy.com/

I think a german gentleman by the name of Dr.Bacher is importing the vehicle. I have heard about him from the people at the Trax factory. Even some spare parts I got for the car had his name on it . He had a major part in designing the vehicle, is what I understand.

The trax company here is very old fashioned and are not marketing the vehicle properly even in India. But this is one of the best offroaders I have ever driven and I am in love with the sweet sweet OM616 diesel engine Smile [/img]
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstige Marken und Typen Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2 =>
Seite 2 von 2 Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen || Nach oben
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Forensicherheit

12784 Angriffe abgewehrt

Zeit für Seitenerstellung: 0.138  Sekunden 

Software: phpBB © phpBB Group :: Extensions: flashman.TV :: Impressum + Rechtliches :: Datenschutzerklärung :: Das Team im Überblick :: Filter- und PN-Ignorier-Einstellungen