Hallo lieber Besucher - Meld Dich kostenlos an und mach mit!
Offroad Forum :: Deutschlands größtes markenübergreifendes und werbefreies Allradforum
Login:    
Melde Dich (natürlich kostenlos) an und log Dich ein - Dann ist das Forum komplett werbefrei.
Santana PS10 Anibal and Iveco Massif Approved Replacement Parts
Officially Supported Parts Supplier Located in the UK

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Santana und Iveco Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Santana_Motor_UK
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2018

...und hat diesen Thread vor 1965 Tagen gestartet!

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS10
BeitragVerfasst am: 11.11.2018 01:02:04    Titel: Santana PS10 Anibal and Iveco Massif Approved Replacement Pa
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hello Santana PS10 & Iveco Massif Friends!

I hope it is okay to post this message.

I am new here. For nearly 5 years, I have been the owner of a Santana PS10.

I would like to mention that I have recently been appointed the sole, officially supported UK Importer, Distributor and Sales Agent for Genuine Approved Santana PS10 Anibal replacement parts, sourced directly from the official parts supplier in Spain.

Although I am located in the UK, I am very happy to supply replacement parts for the Santana PS10 Anibal and (where possible) Iveco Massif, at competitive prices to owners and workshops anywhere in the world.

My company is new and there is still much work to do to complete the setup, but I am already processing parts enquiries for customers located in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Norway, Finland, Sweden and the UK.

My Facebook page is here:

Santana Motor UK

Please send me a message if there is anything that you need. I look forward to making a constructive and valuable contribution. And to making parts more available at a better price.
YES

Best regards,
John
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
tolenius
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Anfang 2011

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana Anibal PS10 (verk.)
2. Wrangler JKU Rubicon
BeitragVerfasst am: 11.11.2018 18:07:21    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

John,

thank you for presenting yourself! Finding proper Santana PS-10 spare parts is definitely an issue!! Wishing you luck!!!

If I recall correctly, in January of 2012 ESTANFI Automocion, Barcelona, www.extanfi.com, Juan Ramon Gaude, acquired the entire stock of Santana Motor spare parts in bulk from the insolvent Santana Motor Linares facility. Prices went up - felt - tenfold.

Questions:

- would you know how large the remaining "fleet" of Santana PS-10 Anibals is in the UK / Continental Europe? By country?

- why would you access Estanfi better / faster than Car Service Erkens GmbH, http://www.carservice-erkens.de, Erkens Brothers, former Santana General Importer to Germany and Santana Parts Supplier to date?

- why would your prices be below those of the monopolist official parts supplier, Estanfi Automocion, from whom you source, too?

Sincerely yours!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Caminante
Offroader
Offroader

Fahrzeuge
1. SANTANA PS10
BeitragVerfasst am: 11.11.2018 18:45:38    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

In my opinion, it is an important step forward to have a new source for Santana spare parts. Erkens has been rejecting requests for Santana replacement parts for several years. Neither Estanfi nor Torrelleano could / wanted to supply me with urgently needed bearings for the required driveshafts.

Thus John Cochrane welcome to this forum.

Saludos,
Caminante
Santana_Motor_UK
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2018

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS10
BeitragVerfasst am: 12.11.2018 12:06:45    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hello Tolenius & Caminante,

Thank you for your kind welcome. You have raised some very good questions and I will endeavour to provide some answers

Before I do, I’m mindful that this is first and foremost a technical forum and, in normal circumstances, it should not be used for the purpose of marketing goods and services. I have communicated with a board Admin about this and I wish remain in line with the rules and preferred behaviour. So, apart from introducing myself above, I will try not to stray into perceived marketing.

But that said, I think it is okay to answer direct questions about the goods and services that I will be supplying, especially because the good supply of genuine Santana parts can help technically with maintenance.

The first thing to say is that I own a Santana PS10 – I have owned it for nearly 5 years. So, I am one of you! I have experienced the difficulties with finding genuine parts at a good price, or even finding genuine parts at all! I have also experienced poor workshop understanding of, and poor workshop attitude to our vehicles. In the UK, we had only Auto Services Perth and when I heard that they were stopping their support for Santana parts and not ordering any more, I decided to try to find out where and who the original supplier was, to try to create a new option in the UK.

I researched for several months with no luck, but then a chance crossing on the internet allowed me to make contact with the company. There was then a period of discussion and the conclusion was that a few months ago, I was appointed the new, officially supported sole supplier of genuine, approved Santana replacement parts in the UK.

So, who is this company? First, it is not Estanfi! The company from whom I’m sourcing my parts is the same company that also supply Estanfi and other distributors. It is also the company that supplies genuine parts to those military organisations with the PS10. And why did I decide to do this? Well, because I believe that I could offer a better, more personal, more dedicated service than just another generic Land Rover retailer, who would be focussing primarily on profit and perhaps not on service. Yes, the business will need to make a profit, but it’s not my primary concern (I have a ‘day job’!) and any initial profits will be re-invested into further stock and strengthening support for the PS10.

Because I am not sourcing from Estanfi, it provides me with an opportunity to offer an alternate service, including pricing. But let me be completely transparent – my company, Santana Motor UK is me and only me. That means I don’t have an ordering team, a sales team, a picking team, a dispatch team, a marketing team or an accounts team – it’s just me. That means that in the early days, I probably won’t be as fast in delivering parts as I would like to be and possibly not as fast as some of the retailers in Spain. But my prices will hopefully be more attractive. And I will always do my best to be as fast as possible and I hope that within a few months, I will have set up some efficient systems that will allow me to eventually dispatch from stock within one day.

I will aim to be competitive, offering genuine approved Santana parts at a price that is as fair as possible. These prices will sometimes be quite expensive (because those items are expensive to buy) and sometimes will be surprising inexpensive. We all know that some Land Rover parts fit the Santana however, I have no intention of entering the cheap, unbranded, dubious quality parts market that is what has become of the Land Rover parts market. There are already too many places offering cheap parts of dubious quality and I have nothing to offer.

But being just me, it means that you will have my personal attention. My approach to operating the company will be as if I was the customer – striving for the level of service that I would like to be presented with.

I will aim to build up a stock of commonly requested parts (I have already invested heavily in a very large quantity) as well as some parts that are difficult to obtain elsewhere. The core aim is to help the wider, International Santana community to keep their vehicles on the road and running well, without the pain associated with finding and ordering parts and without the heavy impact on the wallet!

I would like to bring a brand-new perspective to the Santana parts scene and become the number 1 favoured source of genuine parts. But I am realistic about this – I am a very small company and others (Estanfi, Euro4x4parts, Rec4x4, etc.,) are very big companies, established, supporting multiple brands and could easily close me down. So, the success of this service will rely on some strong support from the Santana community. This is especially important because I don’t have any dealings with any other brands – I cannot subsidise the niche Santana parts operation by relying on the parallel sale of 4x4 parts for Land Rover, Suzuki, Toyota, Nissan, Mistubishi Ford, etc…..

I hope this helps to answer some questions and also provide some insight into my approach to this business, but please ask if there are any other questions.

I look forward to helping you. Winke Winke

With best regards,
John
Santana Motor UK
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
tolenius
Offroader
Offroader

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana Anibal PS10 (verk.)
2. Wrangler JKU Rubicon
BeitragVerfasst am: 14.11.2018 19:13:11    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

@ John

JPG (a Madrid company specialized in military vehicles) ?

I believe they bought the "military" half of Santana spares after Santana Motor Linares went bust.
Santana_Motor_UK
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2018

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS10
BeitragVerfasst am: 16.11.2018 22:13:27    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Due to the terms of the agreement I have engaged in with the supplier, the most I can say is that I am sourcing my Genuine Approved Santana parts from the only official genuine parts supplier in Spain. It is the same source used by other major companies.

This means that the Genuine Approved parts that I supply will carry the full provenance of their origin as well as the highest level of quality assurance, meaning that these parts are the best choice for your vehicle, be that the Santana PS10 or Iveco Massif.

Very occasionally, I may endeavour to make available some parts from alternative sources, perhaps due to a temporary shortage with the original parts supply, but these parts will always be clearly identified and will always carry the recognised brand of a leading, reputable vehicle parts manufacturer and will be of comparable quality to the original Santana part.

In some very specific instances in the future, I may also offer upgraded components for heavier duty use, as well as investigate the alternative manufacture of some parts than may no longer be available from the official Santana supplier.

I am dedicated to supporting the Santana PS10 and Iveco Massif and look forward to your support and being able to assist you in the future.

Best regards,
John
Najib
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

Mit dabei seit Ende 2015

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS 10
BeitragVerfasst am: 27.01.2019 17:24:42    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

I'm looking for a clutch for the ZF-Transmission.
Can i get it from you?
Santana_Motor_UK
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2018

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS10
BeitragVerfasst am: 27.01.2019 20:19:10    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hello Najib,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes, I have the clutch kit in stock, including the release bearing specified for the ZF gearbox.

In addition to the clutch kit, I strongly recommend you consider changing the release arm at the same time, especially if you are unsure about its condition. If you already have the gearbox removed and the clutch dismantled, inspected and everything is okay, then it might not be necessary. But I've encountered a number of people that have either attempted to change the clutch kit and then found the release arm failing (but not had it available to fit) or, have changed the clutch, only for the release arm to fail soon afterwards.

To discuss, please contact me via email or my Facebook business page, where it's easier to track your enquiry:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SantanaMotorUK/

Best regards,
John
senisusi
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

Mit dabei seit Ende 2010

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS-10 Pick up
BeitragVerfasst am: 07.02.2019 15:48:05    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hello John,
Thank you, everything worked so well. I am very happy with the headlamps and would like to come back and tell you when I need it again.

best regards

senisusi
Santana_Motor_UK
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Ende 2018

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS10
BeitragVerfasst am: 07.02.2019 17:43:50    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hello Senisusi,

I'm delighted to hear that you are pleased with the headlamps - thank you for letting me know. Please don't hesitate to come back to me at any time in the future, even with just a query about parts availability or price, or even a technical enquiry - I will always try my best to help :-)

Best regards,
John
Najib
Bin neu hier
Bin neu hier

Mit dabei seit Ende 2015

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS 10
BeitragVerfasst am: 20.04.2019 18:14:32    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Hallo an alle,

Ich kann John nur empfehlen.
Er ist kompetent, hilfsbereit und versucht nicht was zu verkaufen, das man nicht braucht.
Was will man mehr, vor allem wenn es um Santanateile geht.

Gruß
Najib
alex_k
Offroader
Offroader

Fahrzeuge
1. Hilux
2. Massif
BeitragVerfasst am: 29.08.2019 10:53:03    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Auch von mir nur positives Feedback! John ist sehr kompetent, schnell und die Preise sind im Vergleich zu Iveco extrem gut. Er kann auch mit Iveco Teilenummern umgehen!

Erstaunlich was er alles auf Lager hat!

Bestellprozess und Lieferung sind einfach und gut!

Hoffentlich macht der Brexit nicht alles kaputt.......

Club der Ehemaligen

Du bist daheim :-)

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.08.2019 10:21:44    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

alex_k hat folgendes geschrieben:
!

Hoffentlich macht der Brexit nicht alles kaputt.......

wenn Er weiter verkaufen will muss Er halt die britishen Zollformalitäten erfüllen, und die Kunden in Rest Europa müssen halt ein paar Euro mehr zahlen,

Auto ist Hobby und Hobby kostet Geld
Sergeant
Offroader
Offroader

Mit dabei seit Mitte 2018

Fahrzeuge
1. Santana PS 10 Pick up.
2. Arctic Cat 700-military
BeitragVerfasst am: 30.08.2019 12:07:29    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Da alles Länder Kohle verdienen wollen wird es sicherlich ein Zollabkommen oder eine Freihandelszone geben.

Club der Ehemaligen

Du bist daheim :-)

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.09.2019 07:52:23    Titel:
 Antworten mit Zitat  

Sergeant hat folgendes geschrieben:
Da alles Länder Kohle verdienen wollen wird es sicherlich ein Zollabkommen oder eine Freihandelszone geben.

Die EUSt (Umsatzsteuer) kommt dann trotzdem drauf, der Zoll ist fast immer der kleinere teil der Abgaben bis auf wenige Ausnahmen bewegt sich der prozentuale Zollsatz im unteren einstelligen Bereich
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Offroad Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Santana und Iveco
Seite 1 von 1 Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen || Nach oben
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Forensicherheit

12784 Angriffe abgewehrt

Zeit für Seitenerstellung: 0.231  Sekunden 

Software: phpBB © phpBB Group :: Extensions: flashman.TV :: Impressum + Rechtliches :: Datenschutzerklärung :: Das Team im Überblick :: Filter- und PN-Ignorier-Einstellungen