Bin neu hier
Mit dabei seit Mitte 2014
...und hat diesen Thread vor 990 Tagen gestartet!
|Verfasst am: 08.07.2014 16:42:59 Titel: Serres Rally 2014
Ladies and Gents,
We would like to create this thread so can we inform people about the Serres Rally 2014 and any updates we might have for the race.
The race is officially in the FIM calendar as an International Cross Country Rally (IMN:890/09) and the racing week for 2014 is from the 30th of August to the 6th of
Once more, the Rally will be part of the Mediterranean Trophy. Five events of different styles making it a very challenging and spectacular event to follow. We will
keep everybody updated!
Last year the rally was a pure success, with the elite riders wanting a good base to train for the upcoming rallies and especially the Dakar. This year, along with
some very nice surprises, the elite riders will be with us, making Serres Rally Raid the most welcoming race in Greece. The Hotel, situated near the centre of the city
of Serres, offers Massage and Spa and there are tours at lake Kekrini, should you decide to come to Greece with your family. Always a good excuse for holidays, so
while you are racing they can either relax or go for a tour! Having setup a solid background through the last years, we are excited to bring some new features in the
Rally arena. More on that soon!
Support Packages for the race:
Once again, there are lots of support packages, should you want to be assisted in any way.
Desert Rose Racing, who by the way has been involved in rally racing for over a decade, offers not only support packages for the race, but can advise you on
documentation and visas!
For more details, please contact: Welcome - Desert Rose RacingDesert Rose Racing
Another agent for Scandinavian countries, is Dusty Wobbls Rally Raid Team Finland. They can offer both support, assistance and transportation to and from the event.
Please contact Dusty Wobbls > SPLASH for more details.
A new agent in Germany is PeMoPa.
PeMoPa will be offering assistance packages, please contact Alles fur Motorradrallye und Reise | PeMoPa - Peter`s Moto Parts | Willkommen
for more details.
Last, but not least, Bianchi Prata Team will also be in Serres during the rally. A team with vast experience, low cost and a great service will be there to assist you.
They can rent you a bike for the event, arrange transportation and even have gasoline in the bivouac! What else should you ask for?! Please email [email]
[/email] for more details.
More than 50 participants have already registered for the best Serres Rally ever, the 2014 edition! Seven days full of action, special for motorbikes, on Enduro path
routes with alternative routes for Quads and heavy bikes! There will be a semi-rest day, one night bivouac on the mountains, and many surprises! More that 1650kms, 80%
of them on twelve Special Stages, with a few asphalt roads. three Municipalities, ten mountains, three lakes and two rivers… Get ready for the best racing experience
in your life! Fun factor, Safety, hospitality…??
• 7 days (1 day prologue and 6 Rally days, 1 night at mountain bivouac).
• 1650kms total (1250kms across 12 Special Tests).
• This year some days there will be 2 different routes, one Enduro Rally with trails from the 2008 ISDE, and the second Rally Raid route common with Quads and Cars
• Varied terrain will include mountain-top passes and trails, river crossings, difficult abandoned roads dating from the Second World War, muddy sections, fast open
terrain, green valleys, technical terrain, stony sections and even sandy river beds.
• Timekeeping by Infomega (ISDE and World Enduro Championship partner).
• My-Track Live Tracking and results available with 3 minute delay on public URL
• Extremely accurate roadbooks, written and checked by international Rally Raid and Enduro motorcycle competitors. We know what a racer wants to see when competing!
• FIM, FIM Europe and AMM sanctioned event (International Cross Country / Rally Raid).
• Safety precautions include numerous ambulances, and recovery vehicles, certified paramedics and doctors, plus a helicopter on standby mode in the paddocks.
• A fantastic paddock/bivouac area, located inside the grounds of the 5 star Elpida Resort, with special rates for competitors and support crews. The bivouac will stay
in the same location throughout the race, minimizing
• Discounts for last years’ participants and winners.
We will keep updating this thread with photos from the itinerary, news and offers or other support packages.
Should you need the slightest, please let us know either by posting in this thread or reach us through our official page: SerresRally
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Serres Rally Raid Team.